Thursday, October 18, 2012

Guest post {heart of a blonde}


I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
________________________

Hello Little Bits of Lovely darlings! I had the biggest smile on my face when Rachel asked me to fill in for her while she's on holiday in Europe {I recently returned from a month long Europe trip myself!}. I blog over at heart of a blonde, and am a daily reader of Rachel's seriously addicting blog. 

Today I want to share with you a few items I have on my radar. Since we're in autumn here in mid America, I'm drawn to the simplicity of neutrals that seem to reflect the increasingly colder weather. I love both the simplicity and personality of each item below.

fall wish list.

5 comments:

  1. Such an awesome round-up. I'm kind of craving them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... I spelled striped as "stripped". Sorry ladies, blonde moment! Hope everyone enjoyed the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love all of these picks!! Dainty and full of details without feeling anything but chic and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic to see Heart of a Blonde and Little Bits of Lovely team up! These picks are perfect. Definitely the classic styles I've been obsessing over lately. Keep it up, ladies!

    ReplyDelete