Tuesday, August 14, 2012

House tour :: for the love of gingham {and leopard!}

Have you read the latest issue of Matchbook yet? If not, I seriously think you need to immediately! I don't know about you, but each month I think Matchbook keeps getting better and better. 

My favourite feature in this month's issue was Editorial Director, Katie Armour's 
San Francisco home which she describes as a "mess of everything I love".


I really love that Katie didn't stick to one style, but rather mixed pieces she loved that somehow came together to create this modern, stylish home that oozes with personality. Her clever "mess" of bold colours, textures and fabrics all work together in mis-matched harmony and make it incredibly unique.

After this I think I'm going to be just slightly obsessed with gingham!

What are you loving about Katie's home?

Rachel xo



All images via Matchbook

6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this place. I think that the desk area is definitely my favorite though.
    xadayinthelifex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it as well!! That living room was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *adore* those spotty cushions with bordered with red piping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like homes like this one that have character. I love her arrangement on that chest of drawers and I have a big crush on the lamps on her desk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love her bedroom. It is on the small side, but she managed to make it bright, airy, and it has that understated glam! I love her haircut too =D

    ReplyDelete