Thursday, August 18, 2011

Colour crush {yellow & navy}


The weekend is almost here & I can't wait. It's the first weekend in a long time we have no plans which is lovely. I'm very much looking forward to spending time catching up on reading a growing pile of magazines, taking leisurely walks with hubs and Charlie and of course visiting your blogs!


On a side note, right now I'm seriously crushing over the colour combination of yellow and navy. I love how they make such a sophisticated statement when paired together, don't you think?


Rachel xo




Images {L to R}: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 

13 comments:

  1. love love love this combo! Thinking about it for our living room <3

    Lilac and Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorite combos! So incredibly sophisticated :)

    Have a great weekend of nothing to do, sweets :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so gorgeous. These images are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. The light and dark just compliment each other so well.
    xo
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love weekends with no plans, they are always the best fun and so relaxing! Have a good one, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the images. Wish you a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colors...enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dying of jealousy... a weekend with no plans. Read an extra magazine for me please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! The colors are gorgeous! Enjoy the wonderful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They go beautifully together. How much I love that bottom left interior! Enjoy your relaxing weekend! xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly can't believe I've only just discovered your lovely blog - will be following from now on from across the ditch. Love yellow + navy - chic, but with a bit of fun.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wish i had a yellow beautiful dress like that!

    xx love from London

    ReplyDelete