Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Workspace {the glamourai}


Happy hump day my dears! The weather is pretty dismal in Sydney right now, but today's workspace I had to share with you has definitely brightened the mood.

This lovely workspace is the creation of Kelly Framel, the talented blogger & fashionista behind The Glamourai, one of my favourite fashion blogs.

Kelly is lucky enough to work from home and has created an incredible studio space that also doubles as a guest room.
What I love most about the space? How perfectly everything is organised and the clever ways the jewellery is stored; the vintage mannequin is not only a practical way to keep jewellery, it also adds so much character to the space. Hard not to love, right?

See more of Kelly's workspace here.

Rachel xo


All images via The Glamourai

8 comments:

  1. The weather here is yuckie today too ( I live in Alabama US). This workspace is AMAZING!!

    I'm trying to bring myself to create something similar, what lovely inspriation.

    I found your blog through my friend Christine @ Bijou & Boheme, so lovely to find you!

    New follower here!

    Rachel Wright
    The Inspired House.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a fabulous workspace! And Kelly is just lovely and oh so chic :)

    Hope you're having a great week, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this space!! So pretty!! All that jewelry storage is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these workspaces are so glam! I'm about to pin this!

    xoxo, Chrissy
    The Perfect Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glam! I am loving all of these space. GORGEOUS.

    xoxo.
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rachel,

    I hope you are having a lovely week so far... as for this space, I enjoy the fresh white and the lovely bits of inspiration throughout. Thanks for sharing :)

    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! That workspace look amazing! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am absolutely loving looking through these Wednesday Workspace posts! Such great inspiration :)
    xo~ Hannah B.

    ReplyDelete