Thursday, July 21, 2011

Style Inspiration :: the black tote



A black tote is an important classic item in any wardrobe. Finding the perfect carry-all that looks stylish to boot is often a challenge but here are my tops picks:




{one} Chloe 'Marcie' Tote, Nordstrom
{two} Marc by Marc Jacobs Hayley canvas tote, Net a Porter
{three} Diane von Furstenburg Addison Tote, Diani Boutique
{four} Comme des Garcons Extra Large Clover Embossed Leather Tote, Saks 5th Avenue



Only one more day until the weekend! Not that I'm counting ;)


Rachel xo


Image credits: 1 | 2

13 comments:

  1. Ooh la la! I think the Chloe is my favorite, I love the gold detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Marc Jacobs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. marc jacobs- amazing! i would love to have that for this fall! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo chic. I love the shape of the DVF one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the black totes with the detailing ( I'm a sucker for texture!). I think we need to have a serious return of the black tote this fall/winter!

    Rachel Wright
    http://inspiredhouseofwright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely black totes!! I need one of those for sure.

    xoxo, chrissy
    The Perfect Palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a classic essential indeed, and I just adore the first one! Chloé can do no wrong in my books... I also like one or two by Céline as well.

    Hope you are having a great day, Rachel, and have fun plans in store for the weekend :)

    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great totes! Perfect for the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just like the little black dress...loving the Marc Jacobs!! Hope you have a great weekend, Rachel ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel,

    Have just stumbled upon your lovely blog, and I am so glad I did. Have just spent 2 whole hours reading through your delightful archives! What a lovely place you've made here.

    Briony xx

    http://agirlastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yes, the black tote is such a classic piece, a must-have. The Chloé one is my favourite. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  12. please tell me that I'm expecting to find the Diane von Furstenberg one in my letterbox ... please!

    ReplyDelete