Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker covers the August issue of US Vogue

Ever the SJP fan, I am always compelled to watch any movie she is starring in. In the August issue of US Vogue, Sarah Jessica offers a very candid interview to discuss her upcoming new movie, I don't know how she does it (out in September); and also shares a glimpse into her New York life - a fine balancing act of work and family. 


The accompanying editorial, shot beautifully by Mario Testino, is probably one of my favourites so far this year. How eloquently he has captured both the joy of SJP's modern motherhood and her fabulous sense of style; don't you agree?





Read the full interview here.


Rachel xo




All images via US Vogue, photographed by Mario Testino.

9 comments:

  1. Both Mario Testino and SJP can do no wrong in my books- this is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! My copy just came in the mail last night. Can't wait to flip through it today :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this shoot is GORGEOUS! Mario Testino is an absolute genius. Such a beautiful family!
    xxkristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love SJP! This shoot is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SPJ is fabulous and I loved that shoot. I think I'll buy that issue as a souvenir ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This editorial is stunning, but could we expect anything less? :)
    xo Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, SJP is fabulous. And her kids are adorable! Enjoy the gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete