Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Light, bright & lovely kitchen



I stumbled across this lovely kitchen over at Skona Hem and immediately was drawn to the light, bright and lovely white interior. I admit I have a thing for white floorboards, and these, combined with the fabulous pendant light and bright pops of (the chairs, Nespresso machine and artwork) make for an incredible space - don't you think?


See more of this gorgeous apartment here.


Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!


Rachel xo




Images via: Skona Hem

7 comments:

  1. So lovely! The white floors and walls make the perfect backdrop! I love the little blue chair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, wish my kitchen looked like this! Off to check out the rest of the apartment!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I came across your blog and was very interested in your fashion and home design articles. I just had a couple of questions, so if you could e-mail me back that would be great! Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the white! Looks so clean and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Love with the kitchen, I never would have thought an all white kitchen could look and feel so homely. Love your eye for Lovely things ingrid from foodopera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Light in the kitchen is a very positive must...it circulates the air that has to go out from the stoves.Colors also matter a lot when it comes to home decor.

    ReplyDelete