Monday, July 4, 2011

...And she wore Galliano

Hello lovelies! I must apologise for my lack of posts lately and not being able to visit your blogs, but my new job is proving to be a wonderful challenge, meaning that I haven't been able to master the art of juggling both successfully...yet! It will be this way for the next little while as I adjust, but I will still be popping in from time to time - it just won't be on any regular blogging schedule.


So by now you would have seen Kate Moss's amazing Galliano gown she wore to her recent nuptials to Jamie Hince... 




I loved her choice of dress; I thought it was perfectly suited to her style and struck a great balance between a traditional wedding gown and that super-model / fashionista / I'm marrying a rockstar- type-gown. 


What did you think about Kate's dress?


Images via Popsugar

13 comments:

  1. It was definitely Kate...so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her dress, she looked beautiful :)
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked gorgeous! Hope your week is off to a great start :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh she looked amazing. but then I always think she looks amazing!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this dress for her, so her style. Good luck with your new job and adjusting:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate looked so beautiful and natural in her gorgeous Galliano dress! Good luck with the challenges of your new job! :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy for you — new challenges are great — and as far as Kate's dress goes, I agree, it totally suits her to a tee!

    Hope you are having a great close to the week.

    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely loved her dress, as you said it really seemed just her style, the perfect look! Good luck with the new job and juggling!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fabulous! Loving the simplicity! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I have an award for your blog. more details in my blog.
    Kisses,
    Vero

    ReplyDelete