Sunday, July 4, 2010

Oh So Lovely {Shades of Blue}

Hello lovelies! How has your weekend been? Mine has been wonderful, spending time with friends, cooking up a storm and long walks with our darling pooches.

Of late I have consistently been blown away by captivating blue interiors. I never thought blue was a colour I would consider in my own home, and I'm still not sure it is, but I can most definitely appreciate these beautiful rooms! Here are some that have caught my eye...







Image credits: Simply Seleta, My Ideal Home, Everything Fabulous, Brides, My Home Ideas, Gingerella, Haute Design.

6 comments:

  1. Yummy - love all these blues, such a fun and deep colour. My weekend was good thank you - although it usually goes too fast! Glad you had a good one. Will xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love blue.... Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel that first image is just amazing I love it!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny, i feel the same! never really liked blue but now i can't get enough of it... the bedroom in #4 is just my melody, i want!
    have a lovely day!
    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO PRETTY -- I love the one featuring red. What gorgeous spaces these are...

    Hope you're having a great week, lovely lady :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide if I am antique or modern. I do love that Tiffany's blue though! Visiting you from a Diary of Lovely. Check out my blog: http://kara-liveoutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete