Monday, March 1, 2010

Cosy Living Rooms {Hello Autumn}

Hello lovelies! The first day of autumn did not disapoint Sydney-siders today. The weather was dreary, grey and wet. It was the first day I have worn my trench in about 6 months!

I actually don't mind the cold and love rugging up and keeping cosy. These living rooms would be perfect to snuggle up in with a good book, glass of wine and some good company, don't you think?

Hello autumn. Welcome.

Image credits:
Living Etc
Living Etc
Apartment Therapy
PoppyTalk

2 comments:

  1. Most definitely! I really like the second image, dressed in such a lovable, comforting look.

    Thanks for stopping by + for your sweet comment,
    as well. Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the rug in the second-to-last picture. Great color and texture.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete