Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh So Lovely: Blue Inspiration

Hello lovelies! Welcome to the second post of the brand new weekly feature Oh So Lovely.

I have been struggling through my first back week back at work since holidays and trying to maintain a state of zen calmness for as long as possible. So fittingly, I thought I would dedicate a post to blue inspiration given that blue represents feelings of calmness, contentment, gratification and being at peace.









I am in love with this duck-egg blue velvet couch, it really adds to the overall French inspired decor of this living room. My favourite find of the week so far.

Hopefully you are feeling rather zen yourself now too :) Have a fabulous day!

Rachel xo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore all your finds, I love blue, especially blue porcelain http://aroundmytable.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/if-blue-and-white-is-your-colour/
    I'm very new to the blog society and I'm so happy I found your post and your blog.

    ReplyDelete